Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / ?]

No.26519592 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Finally got my hands on it. I work for a company that distributes goods to stores including Barnes and Noble and other book stores. they've got these on high security (they don't ship until October but our job includes storing and sorting them until then). My coworker was assigned a shipment that included several boxes of these guys and I was able to unwrap one of them and flip through a couple pages (if I get caught I would get fired and the company would get severely penalized by NoA). I will take and post as many pics as I can on Tuesday, but until then enjoy the front cover.

Here's what I saw:

>Full art of Hoku (rival/guide, whose name was actually revealed in an easter egg in the japanese sun and moon trailer), Kukui (who has a small ferret looking pokemon by his side that looks like its ground type and is mud themed but no name given next to it), Professor whose name is Hala, and a blonde haired girl named Caitlyn who wears a blueish purplish sun hat and white shorts who also recently moved to Alola and seems like she is the more rival-ish person based on their short descriptions. Each character had their own page with full art.

> I flipped towards the middle of the book. (keep in mind I was in the corner of the room at a table where no one was looking but there were people everywhere. this was very stressful) I saw an overview of route 6 which was a beachy location that connected to a city called Corvay City and the list of wild pokes included Wingull, Shellos, Krabby, Inkay, and Meditite and a new one called Rivump.

At that point a few people started walking by and I had to go.

I hid the unwrapped book behind several boxes which never get picked up. I'll go in early on Tuesday and take as many pics as I can. In the meantime, that's all I can provide. I'm trying to do this in the most anonymous way possible to keep my job