Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

No.26535354 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One day I realized that I want to breed a shiny competitive-viable (5IV with HA) female (12,5%) Greninja. Just after I bred shiny 5IV Froslass, 5IV Froslass with HA and shiny Klefki in the same two weeks, that was also the day when I realized one more thing: I will cheat.

The games were definitely more fun for me when I didn't care about stats. Now I don't even nickname most of Pokémon I use for my walkthroughs. I don't want to feel attached to them. I probably still can, but I don't want to anymore. I don't edit my starters or walkthrough teams, so after story mode completion they are boxed until it's time to breed, and after that they are boxed forever or released.

I don't hack shinies. I breed them in-game, legitimately, and then, while they're still in the eggs, hack their IVs and abilities. Usually it's just one or two parameters, like swapping Atk and SpA values or making them 5-6IV instead of 4-5IV. But without these little changes they could be a forever imperfect, and therefore completely worthless, trash: forever boxed or wondertraded.

I do the same when I am breeding non-shinies.

I also edit natures and IVs of legitimately caught legendaries.

I edited many Pokémon that I bred or caught a long time before I started to cheat.

My balltism was never so satisfied. I fixed many mistakes of the past and now changing pokeballs whenever I feel like.

I am planning to hack in some event exclusives I missed, and no one will be able to tell I didn't get them legitimately.

I came up with in-universe explanation and justification for every cheating thing I do, I don't feel guilty about my cheating anymore.

Now, come at me.

/blog