Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!O2JnBf8Q1Io
[5 / 1 / ?]

I will return, someday.

!!O2JnBf8Q1Io No.26588135 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ou know what, /vp/aggots?

You've done it and I hate you for it but at the same time I absolutely love you for it.
A real strange feeling.

What am I talking about? Trolling you all. It used to be so easy back when the Gens were younger and so were all of you. Even most of the older crowd plus your idols like Pomf, Beach, and Joe were easily persuaded.

After the 3DS was hacked and the ability to add in to the game was done, after the 3DS was no longer exclusive to those of us in the inside-inside circle (days before Smea released the knowledge) we just trolled you.

Even before then, was super easy.

Now everything is speculative because most of you got older, you've gotten wiser, you've gotten comfortable in knowing that even the best drawn or animated trailer canbe fine tuned to mock to exaction Game Freak's design.

For now you're nearly safe, you've got caution and age, experience under your belt. You're still far subpar tome but a select few(SciresM and K'man)are catching up.

You'll never be up to my standards because I'm always learning as I rapidly approach over the hill ages but it's true. I was a contributing factor to your growth in allowing you to see through the shit post.

I contributed to your expansion beyond a fledgling newfag. You're stilla faggot but that doesn't alter the fact you've got sharper vision. Your investigative measures are without equal in this google-fu era.

So until a new console/handheld comes that isn't publicly hackable/crackable I want you to know you can have peace.

Atleast until S&M come out and I release all the info, spoiling every detail,and throwing up vids and such of my altering the data and what not. I'll spoil it for you.

But the hype season won't be the same until none of you have the ability to get into their new system. When that day comes I'll be much more prevalent and will once again dominate your hype only to crush it, drown out your tears with my laughter behind the screen for my epic, shitposting ruse.