Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[272 / 66 / ?]

No.26607846 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/, I've been developing an Essentials fangame for a long time, and I've enlisted your guys' help a couple times now, but this is probably the last. I think I've done all I can with the game, and I consider it sorta finished, even if everything isn't perfect. I'd love for a sorta 'last' test with you guys' though. Anyways, if your down to play this, keep reading.

Pokemon Alchemist Beta
>What is this game? Pitch it to me op.
This is a game I've been developing on Essentials since December 2014. It's been just me and publicly available scripts/sprites. I've tried to make it as similar to the main
series games as possible, so no Fakemon. It's sort of a blend between Gens III, IV, and V. On that note the game has NOT been updated to Gen VI standards just yet. The game has all eight
Gyms and the Pokemon League, along with some postgame.

>Story? Pokemon Available?
It's a more traditional Pokemon story. The player, on an adventure, is swept into an evil teams plot to take over the region by ressurecting an ancient Pokemon
Along with the International Police, and some Gym Leaders, you try to stop their plot all over the region. There's quite a few easter eggs regarding their past hidden throughout the game, and the story goes a little silly
towards the end, I hope you all enjoy it!

You should be able to capture every single Pokemon in Gen I - V when I've fully completed the game. Nearly all of them are in right now aside from some legendaries. You can see most
of whats in the game in the Google Document below.