Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / ?]

No.26638555 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to bully Lillie so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into ocean. I want to take her mysterious bag and rifle through it in front of her. Then I'll take out her spare panties and throw them onto the the beach, pair after pari. I want to call her a weirdo and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her sun dress by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her sun hat, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give sun dress back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into ocean once again, leaving her in her aroused state.