Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[161 / 20 / ?]

No.26722138 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everybody. You may remember me, Bлaди́миp Yтeчкacкий, for leaking informations for games Pokémon Alpha Saphire and Pokémon Omega Ruby long time ago. As you know, all the informations were right. I have returned for more informations on upcoming games Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Just fair warning: my English has not gotten much better. Hope you understand :)

* Game mechanic you call "Synchro" is present in game and is simple. Player synchs with Pokémon battler and gets stronger. But if that Pokémon collapses, trainer cannot do anything for 1 turn. Big chance to turn game around.

* Greninja is not only Pokémon to change when "Synchro" happens. A few others do, like starter evolutions, but most just surrounded with aura of same color as primary type.

* You find Core Zygarde very early on, within first two gyms. You have little side-missions to find Cell Zygardes until you have enough for 10% Zygarde.

* There seem to be about 80~90 new Pokémon. Designs for some still being finalized. Some look bad, real bad. Maybe they get better. Maybe.

* Alola region is small. But evil capitalist team has very big secret space base. Is big, makes up for region.

* Customization returns, duh. But clothes no longer exclusive to genders.

* Some musics from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are used for these games. Not sure if placeholders.

* Solgaleo and Lunala abilities have not been fully revealed. More secrets on them revealed in coming days.

Additionally, for first time, Bлaди́миp Yтeчкacкий will answer some questions. I have many informations, just ask and I might give informations :)