Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 4 / ?]

No.26846355 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Any other Brits here doing/done anything special for the EU referendum?

I am a remain supporter! I spent the day outside my local polling station playing Pokemon Yellow on my DS and sitting at a small picnic table by myself playing with Pokemon cards. I knew that people would come over to see what I was doing so I attempted to utilise subtle language to convince people to vote remain. For example I made sure to always have Pikachu and Blastoise cards sitting next to one another so the blue and yellow would make people think of the EU.

Some of my other 'tricks' haha, included

>Whenever someone asked what I was doing I said 'Just playing with Pikach-E-U' in a way they wouldn't notice me saying EU but would give them positive associations
>I positioned a Snorlax card pointing in the direction of an anti-EU poster across the street to make it seem like all anti-EU voters are large and fat
>Only played with Grass type Pokemon when people who seemed anti-EU walk past so they would think of the phrase 'the grass is always greener on the other side' and maybe have second thoughts
>played with a toy pokeball and occasionally threw it towards the polling building as it looks like the Polish flag and would remind people of all the great countries in Europe
>made sure I loudly shouted 'OH NO, MEWTWO USED BARRIER' whenever I could to remind people that barriers are dangerous so we should not put one up

It was a nice day, I hope I convinced some people