Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

No.26873679 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to tie Serena up with a rope, then beat the shit out of her. By the time I was done, her lips would be split, her wrists would be bleeding from the rope cutting deep into them, one of her eyes would be swollen shut, she would be missing most of her teeth, her small, perky tits would be entirely black and blue, her pussy would be bleeding, and several of her bones would be broken or disjointed. I'd untie her, then she'd crumple on the floor and adopt a fetal position, crying quietly and hugging herself.
Getting very aroused from seeing that, I'd pull out my dick and start jerking off quietly. Eventually, I'd start to breathe harder, and she would notice what I was doing, and she'd just look at me with this look of absolute horror on her face. It would be at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest. Then, I'd pick up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick on it and toss it to her. I'd tell her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of black kids did it.