Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[244 / 118 / ?]

Anti-Greninja Thread

No.26878384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(A friendly and nonmilitant note to the mods of /vp/: If you find that the content of my discourses somehow infringes on the rules of 4chan, then please send me a warning before deleting posts, and I will be happy to delete and reevaluate any points or pictures that breaks these rules before posting more. The last thing I want for this board if for it to descend into the anarchy it was prior to becoming /vp/)

Previous thread: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26810008

Like before, I invite everyone who shares a deep, profound, and intellectual hatred for Greninja in any manner to share with me your additional contentions so that I may add them to this document. While you are at it, post pictures of Greninja being degraded into the destructive and tasteless creature it always was. The degradation of Froakie and Frogadier is also permitted, but keep in mind that they are not essential to the theme of this thread.

To those supporters of Greninja, either give me serious and intellectual refutations of this interpretation, or else go back to your anime hugbox. “Haters gonna hate” is only a pulpit for your indifference to the world, its capacity for achieving desirable things and its glories that result from it.
Any OC of any kind, by drawings or text similar to mine, is always welcome.

I will not try to force this thread anymore, but I will let it spontaneously grow or perish as necessary, for only a change within the people of /vp/ can enact a lasting and meaningful opinion.