Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 11 / ?]

No.26895853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /vp/, i need some wisdom.
I have a friend who's recently become "otherkin". So because of this tumblr bullshit she now believes she was some anime characters in her past lives, and also a few pokemon like Gengar, Giratina or pic related. In total she claims to be like 20 reincarnations of bullshit anime or trash shows like sherlock.
Now I know this isn't my business but this shit is really getting out of hand. Of course she's not actually mentally sick, she's just trying to be a special snowflake but it's becoming to hurt her. But I'm getting really sick to hear her complain about her "memories, like how she misses being friends with Naruto and Sasuke or regrets not obeying her trainer.
Sometimes she's even talking about really dark shit like suicide, self-harm or she describes in detail how she would kill someone. It's probably just a mean to cope with all the trauma she's been through in her life (a friend dying in a car accident, brother has cancer, nearly drowning, this kind of stuff) but now she's creating even more problems than she already has.

Anyway, how would you deal with this? I'm just trying to be a good friend here.
Do you know any "kin" people yourselves ?