Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 8 / ?]

the gen 6 Exp. Share is a great thing

No.26903053 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>b-but it makes the games too easy!! it's CASUALIZED!!

Pokemon has always been easy. The only relatively challenging Pokemon game was Platinum (and maybe Emerald but only the BF). Just because it's a little easier doesn't mean it's suddenly a shit serious. There are plenty of 3DS JRPGs that have actual difficulty (Eterna Odyssey, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default/Second, Monster Hunter, etc.) Pokemon has literally never been about difficulty.

The reason the Exp. Share is such a great thing is because it COMPLETELY eliminates what was previously the most tedious, boring, annoying thing in the whole series--GRINDING. Let's be honest, how many of you actually enjoyed grinding against wild pokemon for who knows how long just so you could get a new teammate to match the levels of the team you already have, or so you could get your whole team to an appropriate level to be able to beat the next gym or the E4? Was that ever really FUN?

I sincerely hope that Sun/Moon keeps the Exp. Share because I never want to grind again. And don't give me that bullshit "grinding is part of the challenge!!" no it isn't, there's a difference between tedium and actual challenge.