Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / ?]

gotta catch e mall

No.26987189 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I like most Pokémon, and I don't understand the whole "looks like an animal" or "overdesigned" meme.

I like Chimecho, Quagsire, Zorua, etc. because they feel like Pokemon you'd naturally see roaming through the wild.

I can't even think of any overdesigned Pokémon, I don't know what that means. I've seen Garchomp and Solgaleo's names thrown around, but you know what? Garchomp is a final evo, it's what you've put time and effort into evolving, it's exactly what I'd want to see out of a Pokemon that has sat on my team since the 3rd gym. Solgaleo is a legendary, it's an all encompassing Pokémon that signifies something, in this case the sun. It's a bright and vibrant design that I enjoy. Honestly, if anything, the Radiant Sun phase should be more of a disappointment for LOSING color.

"It's just a keychain", "it's just a garbage bag", "it's just a Pokeball", aren't my favorite Pokémon, I'll be honest. That's just because I don't use them. I think they're great designs because it really gives me the feeling that Pokémon have become such a close part of human lifestyle that they begin to imitate it. Every Pokémon game starts off with a speech telling us how Pokémon are friends, partners, massive portions of every person's life; it just makes sense to me that Pokémon found in and near cities resemble objects made by man because they live closely with humans, and that Pokémon that live within the dark recesses of caves begin to look like what they'd see there.

That's my bitch ass rant, now resume catching all 721 of the magnificent beasts.