Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

I'm The OP From The Other Day... Yes It Is Fake

No.27046346 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Why Did I Do This?
Because I thought it would be interesting to make something like this just like that one Coro Coro leak from a while back that was fairly realistic. I'm not one to lie so I didn't want to go about like many leakers and say "I work at GameFreak" or "I'm a Beta tester" or stuff like that. One option would be just posting a bunch of information without directly saying that "it's from sun and moon". Originally I was going to make a realistic Coro Coro leak and did a ton of research on past Coro Coro's and Japanese and came up with a bunch of ideas but it was a lot of work so I didn't end up going through with it. That I when I thought this up. Originally it was going to be a much bigger leak. I was going to make a video of me on my 3ds playing sun and moon and achieving Synchro with rowlets evolution (Which I was going to make look like the robin hood leak from a while back and was going to call it Scoundrowl). I decided not to go through with it though so I decided to make something quicker. And yes I was too lazy to put a 2 in so I literally flipped the 5.

>My Thoughts On Synchro
The GIF is an example of how I think Synchro will work and I believe it will happen. I think It'll be revealed August 1st if not a later date and basically this is how it'll work. You have 18 different "type gems"... All Pokemon can go through this process and when they do they get a 5th move and the type of said move changes based on the "active gem" you have.