Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[194 / 39 / ?]

No.27090472 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Where is your God now, faggots? Pokemon GO was a mistake, nobody would listen to me and now it's happening.

The game is crap anyway, and if I didn't already have a mountain of reasons as to why it's garbage here is this that's going on. And people have already been to hospitals for accidents they've suffered while playing this game, I also saw a video last night of people going onto some guy's property at like 2 in the morning to catch a pokemon and he started firing his gun into the air because he thought they were robbers.

If you're going to fucking trespass or go to some dangerous location of your city and risk your safety/life for a fucking smart phone app then you deserve whatever misfortune befalls you, it's okay, we don't need your genetics in the breeding pool anyway. Darwin will have a field day with the Pokemon GO app, and the people who created the game are laughing all the way to the bank because you people were dumb enough to buy into it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/10/police-pokemon-go-used-to-target-armed-robbery-victims/

And if anyone wants to know what I think is wrong with the game then I'll list all my complaints now. First off

>No combat
>No breeding
>Actually have to leave your house to play it
>Microtransactions
>Gym system is a joke
>Caters to players living in metropolis areas
>Places pokemon in stupid locations like girls bathrooms or private property areas
>People getting injured because they can't look up from their phones.
>Faction system is a joke since one faction usually dominates most cities
>You can pretty much cheat the system by paying for incense
>Great way to get mugged/attacked according to the article I posted

In general I can't tell you what to do in your free time, but if you're investing multiple hours a day to this game then you need to find a better hobby. I have a friend who walks around for like four hours and I feel nothing but pity for him, he has no life.