Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 2 / ?]

No.27116351 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was Pokemon Go crazy. Until now. I love Pokemon for the little community and the dedicated fans, but it's become a social media craze with people trying to trump one another. We can't even keep our favorites strong because even stronger ones appear. It's not Pokemon. It's a rip off made to appeal to everyone else. Basically an NX promo. Nintendo's shares skyrocket, and Nintendo becomes relevant in every newsfeed and timeline. We all had fun, well I can't say that. I had fun, playing and battling and training. I understand that I can just delete the app and be done with it, but then I feel like I've betrayed my roots and my lifestyle. I was always mocked and called nerdy for loving Pokemon, but now those same people are running around looking for Pokemon saying how great it is. I love Pokemon. That's why I was adamant about joining a team and becoming a Pokemon master. But now this... This game has consumed everyone just to be another craze because of cute creatures and AR. Sorry for my 2 cents. Goodnight.