Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 7 / ?]

Sun/Moon Leaks

No.27239730 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi everyone. I'm a beta tester for Sun and Moon. I know everyone is excited for the new Sun and Moon news a few days from now (on May 10th at 8 AM EDT, for those who don't know yet) but I decided to leak a few things early for you all. I don't care if you don't believe me, because you'll see that it's real on Friday.

>The starters are a Grass/Flying owl (Rowlet), a Fire cat (Litten), and a Water sea lion (Popplio). They're the Pokemon from the leaked trademarks (Mokuroh, Nyabby, and Ashimari).
>The new region is named Alola and is based off Hawaii. There are 4 main islands you can travel to by boat and a few smaller ones as well.
>The professor's name is Kukui.
>The game runs on the same engine as gen 6. Just slightly modified.
>No more chibis. Every character has full-sized models like in Colosseum and XD and you can see them behind their Pokemon in battle.
>Character customization is back and more extensive than X/Y. You can take off your hat now too.
>The wireframe bird from the demo is this gen's bird Pokemon. Its name is Pikipek and it's based off a woodpecker. Normal/Flying
>This gen's bug Pokemon is named Grubbin. Its final evolution is a Bug/Electric called Vikavolt.
>There's a koala Pokemon called Komala that has a new ability that prevents it from being afflicted by any status effect besides Sleep. Normal
>The mascots are a sun-themed lion and a moon-themed bat. The Solgaleo and Lunaala trademarks are real, but Lunaala is spelled Lunala in English. I don't know their types at the moment, but they both look like they could have Psychic.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I might not be able to answer all of them though, just in case I get caught.