Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[123 / 22 / ?]

Lyra Domination

No.27322863 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today is the day. The day I start my Pokemon adventure!!! It's not just the beginning of my journey but also my neighbours. Her name is Lyra and she's been my best friend since forever. She's a year older than me and always likes to tease me about it.

She was able to start her Pokemon journey last year but she said she wanted to wait for me to come of age so we could start together. Lyra was like a big sister to me. My mom would always make jokes that we would end up getting married. Lyra would always laugh and I would always blush up in embarrassment. I didn't see Lyra in that way and there's no way she would ever see me like that.

"Honey, your cereal is getting cold. A Pokemon trainer always has a healthy breakfast". My mom yelled from the kitchen. I quickly ran down the stairs and took a few spoonfuls of cereal.

There was a knock coming from the front door. My mom went to answer it. Lyra came inside with a big frown on her face. "C'mon you slacker, let's go get our Pokemon". She came up to me and messed up my hair a bit. "Stop it Lyra". I squealed. My mom started laughing. "You kids are so funny".

Lyra frowned at my mother. "Well, we're adults now. I'm 19 and little Ethan here is 18". My mom laughed again, "you're still very young and you should enjoy it. A Pokemon adventure is a wonderful way to build character and find your place in the world".

I kissed my mom on the cheek and told her I would show her my Pokemon before I left New Bark Town.

As Lyra and I were walking to the Professors lab she started teasing me. "Kissing your mom on the cheek? That's so cute." She said with a wicked grin.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing but why don't you ever kiss me on the cheek?"

I started to blush. "Uhhhh, I don't know".

Lyra started to laugh again. "C'mon let's go get our Pokemon.".