Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!EFZhP.q.OM
[45 / 7 / ?]

Sun/Moon Leaks

!EFZhP.q.OM No.27413252 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I will not make up any story about where this information came from. This isn't a joke. There are multiple anonymous sources I have collected this information from but because of the conditions of where I got the info some parts I am sure about some parts I am not so sure about so I'll let you know if a particular part of information is real. Also just as a note, some of these sources may have made some of the information up to throw people off which is a tactic used by some leakers. You can choose not to believe these pieces of information but you will see in due time

- The second evolutions of the starters will be coming very soon and they may involve Rockruff (The Rockruff part I am a little iffy about)
- Instead of Gym Leaders we get "Team Captains", and instead of the Elite 4 we get an "Island Leader" for each island. After the league is established, there will be an Elite 4
- The main goal of the game is to create a Pokemon League and the professor guides you through this. Because there are no Leagues there are also No Gyms
- The new wristband allows abilities to become stronger and can load "adventurine" stones corresponding to the game version. There are a lot of hem and you need to collect them like Mega Stones. Some Pokemon can only transform with those "adventurine" stones and Greninja relies on it
- On the map there are a whole bunch of unmarked places known as "districts" where here are really tough Pokemon called "Overlords"
- Pokemon wise we will be getting a Mushroom, Snowman, Sea Cucumber, and Dolphin
- Rockruff becomes a Werewolf and the starters become an Archer, Wrestler, and Siren (Not Mermaid).
- Almost every Pokemon can be ridden
- Marshadow has a really unique typing