Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[97 / 57 / ?]

Taint my mind

No.27583033 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here's the deal: I know almost nothing about Pokemon Sun and Moon. So /vp/, tell me what I need to know the most out of everything else.

My perception is untainted and I'm clueless as to whatever news or talk there's been. I don't know if there's any new types or evolutions or what not. I've been staying ignorant, not having browsed /vp/ for several months now and instead just using my time for more important things. I didn't peek at any of the threads here when I came to make this post. I haven't checked any pokemon new sites like serebii because I wanted to keep my view pure and optimistic.

Now YOU have the opportunity to paint my perception of Sun and Moon however you like, and I won't look at any other information except for what is in this thread until the game comes out. Seriously.

Here are the few things that I DO know about the games:

Their names
One is in red color and the other is blue
It takes place in pic related

Other than that I don't know anything. I don't even know the release date, so if someone could post that it would be great.

You are free to fill my mind however you wish. Just know that I will eventually find out if you are lying when I do play the game. Good luck!