Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 6 / ?]

No.27584393 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Predict how good one of the new Pokémon/forms are going to be based on how little we know, all baseless assumptions and extremely optimistic HA speculations are welcomed here.

>offense oriented pure grass type
>probably very physical oriented
>leaf guard
Why does Game Freak make all the waifus shitmons? This combination is literally worse than defensive Ice type. It very barely worked only for Shiftry and Sawsbuck just because they had 1: Chlorophyll, 2: a decent secondary type to cover the shittiness that Grass type coverage is, and 3: a real good moveset to cover the types that resist their moves. If even just one missed, they would go straight to the bottom tier like Leafeon, and even with all this they are still currently shitmons.
In the best case scenario, it will get Chrolophyll as its HA, and have a VERY good attack stat that will allow it to abuse Solar Blade a lot, but just based on the fact it's a Totem Pokémon I don't think it will, I'm sure people at Game Freak are the kind of people more likely to put stuff like Delcatty and Skitty as Totems rather than a Hydreigon with Hustle Zweilous.
It would need some good Fighting moves to be somewhat remotely useful though, which to a kind of an extent I could see it getting, like maybe HJK, but still. If Leavanny gets Solar Blade like I think it will, it will be better than Lunaris but both will still be shit.