Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 4 / ?]

Brand new Sun and Moon leaks

No.27722237 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, so I have special insider info on sun and moon yo. All the Chinese shit? real af. Alright, adding some things.
Alolan Crobat is Dark/Flying. Zubat and Golbat stay the same.
Alolan Luxio and Luxray are Dark/Electric.
Pichu, Pikachu, and Cubone have alolan forms. Cubone is pure fire. Pichu and Pikachu are electric/psychic. They showed them evolving from the normal pokemon to keep them hidden.
Alolan Persian is pure dark with a new ability that has something to do with stealing money.
Thats all of the alolan forms I have rn. Pokemon from gens 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will get alola forms I heard. none from gen 6.
Megas will return
Mega Solrock and Lunatone (Obviously)
Mega Basculin
Mega Staraptor
Mega Kricketune
Mega Watchog
Mega Zebstrika
Mega Kangka was nerfed so it cant trigger secondary effects. Rip power up punch sets.
Z-Move have a Zygarde connection.
Zygarde and Kalos will play a HUGE part in the story.
Kukui was once a leader of team skull alongside Guzma. They are brothers.
Lillie has a connection to Guzma.
The skull admin girl is jealous of Lillie.
New pokemon include a dolphin, a clown fish (literally), a feebas rarity ancient fish pokemon, and everything in the chinese leaks.
Guzma has a special Ariados that mega evolves. He stole it from Kukui apparently. Kukui left team skull when he and Guzma had a huge falling out, which ended in Kukui nearly killing Guzma. Lillie wants Kukui's dick to be blunt. Lillie has a connection to Zygarde. Hau is a fucking idiot desu. Popplio is the worst starter stat wise while Litten is the best.
Solgaleo and Lunala have a massive fight against Zygarde 100%
Ho-oh and Lugia appear at one point. They MIGHT have Megas, dont know for sure though.
Cynthia, Blue, N, Zinnia, Red, and Archie all appear. Cynthia, Archie, and Zinnia are very important to the plot.
THATS IT FUCKERS SEE YA