Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / ?]

New Leaks, you say?

No.27729646 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/

I just got fired from NOA and I helped make sound effects for Nintendo Directs. They started production on a Direct that'll get released in 2 weeks a few days ago and Sun and Moon will be a part of it. Since they fired me I'll just explain what GF sent us.

Drampa evolves into Drageist, Dragon/Ghost. Footage is shown of it using Shadowball and Psywave.

Bounsweet and Morelull evolve and are version exclusives. Bounsweet becomes Poumsweet, Grass/Bug that looks like a Pomegranate opened up to look like a spider and both are Sun exclusive. Morelull evolves into Morelure, Grass/Psychic that takes design elements from anglerfish and has hanging glowing mushrooms. Moon exclusives.

Alolan Tentacruel and Alolan Gyrados are shown. Water/Fighting and Water/Fire, respectively. The Tentacruel design is very stupid, be warned. The tips of his tentacles are fists. Be warned.

One other pokemon is shown, which is a weird looking upside-down fish called Phloodtom with no pupils. Its Water/Ghost and has the ability Belly Up.