Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 5 / ?]

No.27751495 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It was hiding in the shadows, or maybe a shadow in of itself?
I don't even know who I am anymore, if I was ever real to begin with.
My mind goes blank. Not with white nothingness, but rather, the infinite void. I have always felt a calling to the darkness, it has always spoken to me. I try to fight my dark urges, but the void consumes me, leaving nothing but a savage thirst for blood.
A thirst never quenched.
Because the void can never be filled
Because I am the void.
I will consume all one day. No matter how much I fight it, I will become the nothingness that I fight, and I will strike down those that I care about, screaming for release from this torment
Release that never comes"
Why do I fight? A story I forgot long ago.
It too, was something the void had stolen from me
Something just out of my grasp, like a lover broken by my own hand.
A lover, yes. What was her name? I remember... I remember falling, then waking in her home
She was nursing me to health
A lamb suckling a lion. No, a lion is too proud a creature for what I am.
Or what I have become.
She begged, you know. She begged for me to fight it. To fight the darkness that I had become All I could muster was a single tear
A tear so hollow, it shattered on her pale cheek.
Life, a cruel joke. What does it mean to even be alive? I don't even know anymore.
All I know is that, in the end, the look in her eyes was different from usual
They would usually look at me with love and devotion
Deep in her murky eyes, I could see one thing clearly, fear. It reminded me of What I fear most, when I still felt that is.
Abandonment
Being left alone in the cold dark
Alone. I would stare into a still pond at my own twisted reflection, the slightest movement would break the illusion. It would show me for what I truly was.
Was I even a monster? A monster needs to be feared, I am all but forgotten.
Maybe it was better that way. The atrocities that I committed were better left in the dark."