Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 6 / ?]

Sun and Moon leak

No.27773350 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright,leak time,im a friend of a gamefreak employee who could give me some small information about the new games

-No new megas,all current megas will be available post game(Similar to XY an OR mega stones)

-All alolan pokemon are gen 1,can confirm water arcanine(No growlithe) and figthing alakazan(The entire evolution line),this alakazan cannot mega evolve.Can also confirm a dark type slowpoke and slowbro and a ghost type rapidash(No ponyta)

-Kalos IS in the game,but as a very minor part,you can acces after the post game,but a only part of the X and Y map,plus access to east kalos,witch is not very big and holds the post game aspect of the game

-130 new pokemon

-The leaked starters final evolution are real,however,can confirm litten will not be figthin type(Witch is weird considering the design)

-Ash greninja is in the games as an event pokemon,along with AZ floette(Witch cannot evolve into florges)he will be just like a regular greninja,only changing the skin

-Zygarde and his forms only play a role in the post game

-You can battle all the trial captains in the post game portion,Lana has a water type arcanine

-HMS are confirmed dead,ride replaces them,soaring is back,but diving is not

-The man-made island in the map is where kukuis lab resides

-Moltres,articuno and Zapdos are in the games to promote the teams in pokemon GO

-Syncrho-evolution is in the games,however,only rockruffs evolution ans the final starters evolutions can do it,works like mega evolution

Thats all i got,its legit,i swear,its your choice to believe it or not,ask some questions,i may be able to awser them