Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / ?]

for srs

No.27815020 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello guys. I know you are all excited by Sun/Moon, but I have come to talk about the future, because it is going to be great. I have been shown some things, really interesting by a friend connected to a developer studio, with a trusted source that works in a high place. I can't say where because it'll compromise him, but if you read the text maybe you'll get a clue whereabouts it could be from approximately, without giving anything away.

I understand that without proof you cannot believe me, but I am not in a position to be able to show proof, I was told explicitly that I cannot show you what I was shown because it is traceable, so I am relaying what was told only. I trust him so I believe him, but obviously since you don’t know him you can do what you like. So I'll just leave this info here for future speculation.

>Sun/Moon is a standalone generation. However, certain elements from S/M - namely, the ‘space’ theme and the ‘true’ origins of Solgaleo, Lunala and Marshadow - will be carried forward throughout the next few games in an overarching ‘Celestial’ story. This my friend has told me is part of Shigeru Ohmori’s ‘narrative’ for the series in terms of story, which will take a prominent role.

>Gen 8 is next, the names 'North' and 'South' have been thrown around and will likely be the finalized names.

>The games are expected to release in 2018 for Nintendo NX Portable. The earliest they can release is November 2017, but this is now unlikely due to S/M’s development taking slightly longer and more resources that should have been delegated to North/South. The games are currently in pre-production phase. This is being called the most ambitious project in Pokemon’s history.

>Game Freak has outsourced developers to help them with HD development. Their staff has grown a lot, taking on more writing/worldbuilding team, concept artists, 3D modellers and animators, in anticipation of starting main production of the games.

Continue >>>