Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / ?]

No.27816612 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know what? I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of seeing you people constantly shit on Rock-Type Pokémon. Yes, Rock is my favorite type and it really gets on my nerves when ignorant people talk shit about it just because it became a dumb meme.

Those of you who are not braindead know how valuable this type is (much more than others). To begin with, every, and I repeat, EVERY Pokémon with the tiniest bit of offensive presence LOVES having access to Rock-Type attack (especially Stone Edge, one of the strongest moves in the game because of its power and almost non-existant draw backs (AND higher chance to strike a cirtical hit. Holy shit, how sick is that?)), even when they don't get STAB from it, because those moves are just THAT good. And the same moves in hands of a Rock-Type Pokémon... well, I think no one wants to get Head Smashed by a Tyrantrum, right?

But not only attackers benefit from the Rock Type. A Stealth Rock setter is always one of the most valuable members of any team. This is a fact that you can't deny.

And if all of that wasn't enough, JUST LOOK AT THEM. They are the coolest bunch, it's not even subjective at this point.

So now you know. The next time you feel like doing something like stupid like, I don't know, saying Rock is a bad type (HA!) or that it should be merged with ground (literal dirt? Who wants that?), just remember that Rock Types dominate the fucking game, and that every intelligent person thinks you are idiotic.