Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 12 / ?]

Clearing up a few things because this is getting out of hand

No.27830428 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, I know, 'yet another leak thread'. But just shut up for a minute and listen. I'm clearing up this 'leak' thing once and for all. This is not an 'ask me shit and I'll pull stuff out of my ass' thread. I'm corroborating what info I have from my source with info from various leaks.

First off, as you probably already know, I can't just straight up reveal my source. Let me just say this: Game Freak, you guys made a really big mistake outsourcing certain things to certain places.

Let's start with the 'Chinese Leak'. This is pretty much a real leak and I’m also 80% sure I know exactly where it came from. Not everything in this leak matches up with info I have from my own source, however. Some leakers do this on purpose to try and evade being caught leaking.

The other leak that is definitely real is the "Real leaks" guy that is featured on that leak image going around. Again, some info is false.
There's also some other real info floating about. I have no way of knowing if they're just lucky guesses, or piggybacking off other leakers, or if they actually have genuine links to various sources. But from what I know, some of the information is VERY accurate.

That's what I'm here for. I am helping clear up which info is true, and give some more details. So let's get down to it. Everything listed below is the accurate information.