Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.27872442 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I never posted "Ash will lose" or "Ash will win" stuff prior to today's episode.

But what irritates me is the unwillingness of the creators to give a conclusion to the anime. There is no creative reason for keeping Ash in the series, it's merely a calculated factor; they don't want to take a risk with a new main character, because that could possibly lead to them losing money. I'm not gonna talk about some faggotry like emotional investment to a character or a robbed sense of fulfillment over a fictional goal, because frankly it's just a damn video game cartoon. But I'm sure those words will resonate with someone.

I don't even feel like buying the next games anymore. Since it's money that talks, then the only thing one small person can do is to vote with his wallet. It is painfully clear how a blinding greed has long ago overtaken what little artistry the series ever might've had, and today's events were just another bitter example of it. I won't exactly blame a commercial multimedia franchise for seeking profit, I just feel like the time is nearing for myself to get off of this ride.