Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / ?]

Pokémon Sun/Moon Anime Info

No.27872929 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello. My brother is a VA for the Pokémon dub (though I won't say who) and he usually tells me everything that's going to happen. I keep my mouth shut but since everyone's disappointed by the League turnout I'll let you in on what the Sun/Moon anime will be about.

I only know bare bones about how they'll get there but the anime's Japanese title is "Pokémon All Star Eclipse". Dub name undecided.

3 episodes have been dubbed thus far and the series is kind of going to be like Orange Islands. Ash goes with Serena to Alola and they are accompanied by Professor Kukui for the first few episodes. Hau will replace him probably in the next couple of episodes.

This series is very different and Ash doesn't catch any new Pokémon for the first few episodes though it looks like he will get a Grubbin. Serena catches a Cutiefly in episode 3, Hau has a Litten and Professor Kukui has an Alolan Raichu. Ash comes to Alola with only Pikachu and Greninja, BUT one of the two posters for the series shows Ash, Serena and Hau ahead of the Alola region, with all of Ash's Pokémon behind them. There's also Team Rocket with Meowth looking fiercly at a smug Alolan Meowth, The other one is just like the XY poster with a bunch of Alola Pokémon behind Ash and Serena. There is nothing new there. Ash is going to use all of his past Pokémon for the island trials, which is the main hook of the series.