Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 8 / ?]

Pokémon Sun and Moon leaks

No.27980429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I know a guy who’s working on the games, and he told me some information about them. He could’ve been telling the truth or just trolling with me. I don’t know but I’ll still share it anyways.

-There are 16 Trial Captains and 4 kahunas.
-Every Trial Captain and kahuna you beat, except for Melemele Island’s Trial Captains, give you a Z-Crystal. The Island Champion and Guzma give you the two remaining Z-Crystals.
-You receive the Z-Ring after beating Hala.
-You have a chance to catch the guardian Pokémon the kahuna of each island has after you beat them.
-Alola consists of 4 more islands (8 islands total) that are only accessible in the post-game.
-There’s a new Pokémon called Yōseimakura, the Pillow Pokémon. It is a Normal/Fairy-type with the ability Fluffy.
-There is another new Pokémon called Yukiyūrei, the Snowman Pokémon. It is an Ice/Ghost-type with the ability Ice Body.
-Marshadow is a Psychic/Poison-type. It has a special new ability.
-There will be 125 new Pokémon, not including Alolan variants.
-Sadly, only Generation 1 Pokémon will get Alolan variants.
-Alolan Zubat is a Dark/Poison-type with the ability Compound Eyes.
-Alolan Dragonite is a Water/Flying-type with the ability Swift Swim.
-Alolan Gyarados is a Water/Dragon-type with the ability Intimidate. Mega Alolan Gyarados has the same typing but instead has the ability Moxie.
-Alolan Spearow is a Fire/Flying-type with the ability Flame Body.
-Alolan Pinsir is an Ice/Fighting-type with the ability Hyper Cutter. Mega Alolan Pinsir is a Ice/Bug-type with the ability Swarm.
-Magearna has a Mega Evolution. It is a Steel/Fairy-type with the ability Soul-Heart.

Enjoy, /vp/.