Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

No.27986857 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good morning /vp/!

II'm not going to bore you with who i am or how I know, but here we go. Sorry if my formatting is weird, I don't really use the site. I haven't demo'd the game myself but I have seen a lot of info through work.

- Berries feature prominently in Alola. Many new berries to be found, my favorite add a type (think forest's curse) when hit, single use
- Alola form pokemon include Ekans, Munchlax/Snorlax, Wynaut/Wobuffet, Duskull, Raichu, Sunflora, and all the second gen starters, which are found in the wild in the post game
- The Middle stage starters are a fluffier Litten with big claws, Popplio gets angry, feminine, and very dark blue, Rowlet is a bigger Rowlet basically (my least favorite middle stage in any gen honestly)
- There is going to be an event where Ash visits your game and gives you Ash-Greninja
- Post game you can find Lugia/Ho-Oh, Groudon/Kyogre, and Reshiram/Zekrom depending on version. Not sure about other legends

I feel like I'm forgetting something cool, but ask questions and I might know them. picture unrelated because its whats in my picture folder