Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

Two New Pokemon

No.28048885 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone, i'm a member
of the british traduction staff of pokemon sun and pokemon moon. I'm using the anonimus for a reason of safety. I'm here to give you some information about two new pokemons which will appeare in the games:
- There is new Fighting/Ground pokemon named quarterilla. It is a gorilla with strange shape: it has a strange head similar to a football helmet, the shoulders are large an "spherical", legs' fur seems to be like footballer's trousers. In the sprite the pokemon holds a ball of mud that has the shape of a football ball.
- There is a Grass/Dragon type pokemon named Hylocergon. It is based on a dragon fruit, infact it's head is a dragon fruit, the dragon is colorod of pink for the back of the body and the scales of the head and green for the leaves. It has a very long supple neck. Its stomach is similar to dragonite's stomach. It has no wings and no legs, its body is ogival. It has some leaves on the sides, and two spirally green boughs on the back.

I'm giving these information because i know you are anxious to have some news and the 1° september isn't close.