Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[330 / 46 / ?]

No.28049527 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Guzma, the leader of Team Skull, someone who should be a significant threat, has a fucking Ariados in his team
>Which is only 1 out of 2 measly Pokémon he has
>Which is a spider PU shitmon
>By the THIRD FUCKING ISLAND
>AT. LEVEL. 30.

This is what solidified my decision to skip these games. I'm not falling for this fucking meme like I did with X and Y.

Everyone here is fapping over all the new Pokémon and '''''features''''' while the main STRUCTURE of the games go unchallenged. What is the overall flow of the game? How piss easy is it in relation to X/Y abd OR/AS? Is there decent post-game content? Is there even a reasonable spurt of challenge based off a difficulty scaling? I know I know, you all will say "Pokémon games have always been easy", but that's not an excuse to ramp up the difficulty near the end at least. There's being easy and then there's being Gen 6 babby mode.

Unlike some of you drones I'm not liable to just throw my money at these proven hacks like a drooling mong. Game Freak has yet to convince me that this is their apology sequel to make up for the ass shitstains of last gen. So please, PLEASE, tell me why you people are even hyped anymore for Sun and Moon?