Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 4 / ?]

No.28074515 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate how much Ash's failures over the years match almost exactly with mine.

Let's just start: in his first season, he would really have a hard time becoming the champion with the team he had, but, when he was really trying, external consequences literally fucked him and he didn't stood a chance. He arrived late because of Team Rocket and his Charizard simply wouldn't obey him. My first dream was to become a football player. I was a pretty good goalkeeper, made some tests when younger, but I simply couldn't make it because I wasn't tall enough.

His second and third tries were really meh. Like my failures with my band and my first college, which I've dropped in two months because it was too far away to go every day.

At Sinnoh, Ash really had a chance. Even more after he defeated Paul at the best battle of the series (at least for me). He had a good team and stuff, but Tobias showed up and wrecked up his ass. I associate this with my second and third college experiences. I spent two years and a half at the second, was doing well, but decided to drop it because it wasn't what I wanted. Then, after that, my ex gf died and I got depressed. Then I've tried my third college, literally what I wanted from the beginning, I had to stop because it was too expensive.

Unova is just like my fourth college. I've entered it and, at my second day, they told me the university was entering in a strike.

Kalos remembers me what's happening now. Ash finally had all he needed to succeed, a great team, arrived at the final and was in advantage until the very last, and even seemed that he was going to find his true love. I was doing well at my job, working on what I really wanted and even being recognized by that. I had everything on my hands to finally be successful in my life and had a girlfriend that I really loved. I got fired because of my bad relationship with my abusive boss and got dumped.

Am I being really autistic by associating this to my life or it really makes sense?