Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 23 / ?]

Case 3: Phantom and the Rose

No.28134115 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
PREVIOUSLY ON DETECTIVE GUMSHOOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h23V0v158os

Cold iron bars. never thought i'd find myself on this side of em'. But when you go and do somethin' er.. un-gentleman-like, it's where they throw ya to rot.

I muster enough strength to sit up and rub my head. sound of jingling metal rings in my ears, Handcuffs. And not those cheap labor kinds, the heavy duty ones reserved for the real lawbreakers.

Must've taken harder blows then I remember. in fact, what even happened to me? Then it hits me like a train outta the subway. Right. I beat a punk into submission. No way that looked good with the force watchin'.

Rescue a dame and whats it get ya? Time in the slammer that's what. Ol' zone is already red behind the magnets about me already, can't imagine this'll do me any favors.

I reach into my pouch and take out the small emblem from before, "Just what are these punks playin' at.."

PS: Sorry about the long wait guys, Internet got knocked out for two weeks, so while we're a bit behind on schedule, We're going to make it up with an extra long adventure this time! So! Stay tuned for this week's thriller: Case 3: Phantom and The Rose!