Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 9 / ?]

Sun and Moon Information 08/31/16

No.28172664 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work under the localization team for Pokémon France and I will be here for only a short period of time to give some final information regarding the upcoming Pokémon games. I won't be answering any follow-up questions below so be aware that anyone who might be leaking from the comments is not my doing. Here they are as follows:

>Anohi, #000 on the Alola Pokédex which directly translates to "rainbow origin" is a mythical Pokémon that was born in the colors of the rainbow. Type is Fairy and has a unique ability called "Prism Tone" where it gains STAB on Electric, Water, Grass and Fire-type attacks.
>Marshadow, a gigantic emperor scorpion that is said to slumber in the oldest temple in Alola. It is venerated as the bringer of destruction. Once awaken, it covers the sun with its tail and every living being will fall under its command. Marshadow's typing is Dark/???, which second type changes depending on the jewel it wears on its head. Has a unique ability called "Umbra Legion" where its teammates get STAB with Dark-type moves.
>Parcuatro, a legendary Grass/Flying that is said to reside in the heart of Lush Jungle. Based on the flower "Bird of Paradise".
>Agatha of the Elite Four is the Kahuna of Akala Island. Uses Tapu Akua, a Ghost/Fairy guardian.
>Artificial island is called the Union Island. Huge front building is the Pokémon World Tournament and the separated platform at the back is the Pokémon League wherein you will be able to battle all 6 champions from the past 6 regions. (No E4, only champions)
>Alola forms:
•Bellsprout line - Electric/Grass
•Ekans line - Water/Dragon
•Doduo line - Fighting/Flying
•Persian - Dark/Psychic
•Tentacool line - Water/Electric
•Jynx - Grass/Psychic
>No new mega-evolutions. Megastones can be located through a minigame in Rotom-dex.
>Every main protagonists (male and female) from the past 6 regions can be selected as online default avatars (which also gets 3D models during battles).