Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 8 / ?]

GEN 7, GEN 8 + the return of MEGA EVOLUTION

No.28173095 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am the person who gave the original Gen 7 chinese leaks and new Gen 8 leaks. Gen 8 leaks were originally on tumblr and fans have been adding their own ideas which are not true. "Super pokemon", Mewthree and triple types are not real. The image attached is all the correct details for Gen 8. I've cropped the post circulating to the correct info. Although this is the information in bullet points.

Gen 7 will be shorter than previous games, and that's why you can expect a quick follow up of Gen 8. There are no Megas in gen 7. Mega evolutions have been saved for Gen 8 as the region will attach to Kalos (UK - France: France where mega's originate; go figure).

The best news I can give you is the remaining starter Pokemon will all get Mega Evolutions - except for Gen 7 - in the gen 8 games.

Greninja starts using his tongue as a sling shot with its hands - and slings water balls.

Feraligatr will gain dark type.
Meganium will gain fairy type.
Typlosion will gain ground type.
Empoleon replaces steel type with ice.
Serperior gains poison.

There will be no other megas. There will be 2 gen of starters for exclusive to each gen 8 game. 2 and 4 starters/5 and 6 starters respectively.

Everything I've revealed so far has been true about the Chinese source. So if you're looking for the right answers, this is it.

Have a nice day guys.