Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

Rockruff and Starters secret information

No.28227790 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi everyone, I'm part of one of the translation teams made up for my country release (I'll not specify what country) and recently we translated part of the game script that says that professor Kukui will recall you and ask for a battle (I think it's a midgame event or post game, the customer of translations don't say anything about us about timeline in game)

In the next scripts we faced a dialogue of professor Kukui about "bound phenomenon" with his pokèmon ( Is named Wereuku or something like this) a condition triggered by a strong bound with your pokèmon in friendship, it seems like something you can do with every pokèmon, a line says something about your pokèmon not ready to do this yet; another line says that your pokèmon don't seems to be in "synchro" with you yet; the third says something about the bound going to work and made your pokèmon much stronger and another line change for some conditions (And I think that condition is if you choose with your starter pokèmon on 3rd stage) which says your pokèmon is so in synchro with you that changed to adapt his form to you