Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

No.28318233 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi my name is Type Nu'll Chimera Gladiator Way and I am a splice of a bunch of different pokemon (that’s how I got my name) with a webbed fish tail and a dark grey furry collar that reaches my mid-back and corrupted purple eyes like limpid smoke and a lot of people tell me I look like Absol (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Arceus but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a normal type but I have metal claws as my front legs and dark purple scaled paws as my hind legs. I have ebony black fur. I’m also a science experiment, my trainer is part of Team Skull and his name is Gladion (he's a boy). I too am in Team Skull (in case you couldn’t tell) and I am mostly black. I love my boy Guzma and I get all my armor from him. For example today I was wearing a brown helmet with a rusty, grey metal blade on the top of it and green accents, a collar that looked like a halo (but the evil kind, not the gay kind), and openings so I could see and brood in my horrible situation. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Alola. It was gen 6 so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of fighting types stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.