Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!L44Jp1oKoA
[59 / 17 / ?]

Pokemon Alchemist 3.0

!L44Jp1oKoA No.28383284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>What is this game? Pitch it to me op.
This is a game I've been developing on Essentials since December 2014. It's been just me and publicly available scripts/sprites. I've tried to make it as similar to the main
series games as possible, so no Fakemon. It's sort of a blend between Gens III, IV, and V. On that note the game has NOT been updated to Gen VI standards just yet. The game has all eight
Gyms and the Pokemon League, along with the postgame. I'd consider this big release! The last /vp/ thread was at the end of July, so it's been a while since the last beta.

>Story? Pokemon Available?
Main Story
It's a more traditional Pokemon story. The player, on an adventure, is swept into an evil teams plot to take over the region by ressurecting an ancient Pokemon, gathering things from throughout the region.
Along with the International Police, and some Gym Leaders, you try to stop their plot all over the Kamla region. There's some easter eggs regarding the teams past
throughout the game, so get hunting! In the postgame, a new Admin controls the remnants in an attempt to take over once more, with crazy plots the player has to stop.

Postgame
I break away from the traditional Pokemon story and sorta just do whatever I'm feeling like here. There are story arcs in every city but the hub in the postgame, all are creative and
a real departure from the mainline stuff. These are really experimental, and I'm interested in feedback on this stuff.

You should be able to capture every single Pokemon in Gen I - V when I've fully completed the game. Nearly all of them are in right now aside from some legendaries. You can see whats in the game in the Google Document below. Currently I'm thinking about implementing a Regional Dex and making the region more concise, rather than having a million Pokemon, I would
love feedback on this.

The thread died last night, so I'm gonna try again today. If this one doesn't work out I'll wait a bit longer.