Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 3 / ?]

No.28408234 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here's what I think Rockruffs "secret evolution" will be. So we all know how last month corocoro said how next month Rockruffs evo would be revealed right? Acouple days ago we got a ton of info, one being the day night cycle explanation of Sun and Moon. Gamefreak could've timed corocoro to release this information after the recent news on September 6th. We were even shown how in Sun, we battle a totem Gumshoos in the daytime, and in moon we battle a totem Alolan Ratticate at night. We Also know that Rockruff is said to howl at the moon, foreshadowing that the Rock Dog, will become a Wolf. Here's my proposition. What if Rockruff has a day/night evolution mechanic like Eevee does? During the day time I can see the evo being bipedal and very lively, perhaps giving it a fighting type and a high attack stat, and during night time making it more of the traditional wolf appearance, being quadrupedal and dark type, having less attack stat then daytime Rockruff2, but being faster to contribute to the wolf idea. This would also make Rockruffs evo unique to each version, being so that depending on what times you play Sun and moon, you're more likely to evolve Rockruff into day evo in Sun, and vice versa with moon. What do you all think?