Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 5 / ?]

No.28499607 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Artleaka Leaks have been deconfirmed

Uh, what? Why is everyone memeing about this? Artleaka gives this disclaimer:

>Some things striked me here and there, but I can't remember it all. Part of the sketches are just made up x)

>PART OF THE SKETCHES ARE JUST MADE UP X)

He then goes on to describe Rockruff's evo (of which he only saw one) as follows:

>Alright, the one I've seen looks kinda like this. It has some sort of cowl that goes on on his back and connects up with the tail, which is dark with a white part at the very end. I also remember the stuff on his chest, that stood out. It was like a white cross with 3 grey/silver rocks stuck on the end of every tip. Arms, legs, and body structure are there just to give you an idea, not sure if it was quite like this.
Oh, when it howls the ears like distance themselves and the chin makes a straight line with the rest of the cross.

Now you might say, "But OP, the drawing Artleaka made of Rockruff looks nothing like the one we got." Exactly. But the drawing he made (pic related) looks nothing like the description he gave. Where is the "cowl" on his tail to his head? Nowhere. Rugarugan (Moon), however? He has a cowl on his head that connects to his back and tail. He has white cross-like markings, with grey/silver rocks on the end of the "ribcage". The description kinda looks like Rugarugan (Moon).

Artleaka is NOT deconfirmed.