Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 6 / ?]

No.28506056 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm really getting sick and tired of this "it just gets bigger therfore it's shit meme." Can someone please tell me what this exactly is referring to? From my standpoint it just seems like it's about how a Pokémon's pedal status carries out through evolution. Rockruff starts as a dog(quadrupedal) and it's sun form evolution is a wolf(quadrupedal). "M-m-muh dog stayed quadrupedal it's s-shit." What exactly about this makes it uncreative? Rockruff starts out as a rock type quadrupedal dog with a collar, and a fluffy tail. It's day form evolves into a larger wolf, with a longer fluffy tail, with its collar rocks petruding outward like a spiked collar. That's fucking badass. "B-but it still just got bigger." Isn't that what pokemon evolution is though? Piplup starts out as a cute Penguin, and then evolves into a badass emperor penguin. The regional birds start off as small birds, and then get this, BECOME BIGGER BIRDS! Staying true to original design doesn't make a pokemon bad. The night form of Rockruff is also badass. I love how it's design is true on what it appears to be. Just because the day form keeps true to the orginal design, doesn't make it bad for "just getting bigger" or make the night form any better for standing up and not "getting bigger." Can we stop this meme already and just love a pokemon for what it's meant to look and be?