Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

No.28510031 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know what, I'm not even going to bother replying to any of you daft fools anymore. I know that I can't bore my way into your head like a hammer and, perhaps, actually trigger sensibility within you.

Rockruff’s evolutions are not version exclusive. Bottom line. Period. Fullstop. It's just not worth arguing over... Rockruff’s evolutions are version exclusive. Maybe one day you can see the knowledge I tried to give you and absorb it but you are all fucking retards so I doubt this will ever happen.

I'm leaving to go save the world from ignorants like you people. Enjoy wallowing within your stopidity, because I won't take it anymore. i am the antibiotics that cures the virus of stupidity, maybe one day my light will light your minds up and you can see the error of your ways.

But you dumb cunts couldn't understand my facts, evidence, or my ideas. Anyway, I'm off. I'll leave you with a summary of what you need to learn - Rockruff’s evolutions are not version exclusive; Rockruff evolves based on the time of day; And, most importantly, /vp/ is incompetent