Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!U1c9kfYiYQ
[255 / 20 / ?]

!U1c9kfYiYQ No.28523162 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /vp/, I'm working at the translation team for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, and after the useless reveal of today, I feel like throwing you guys a bone. If you guys have any questions, I can try to reply to them, but I can't guarantee that I will know the answer.

-> Alola Forms are, as most of you expected, Pokémon from Gen 1. You can get them both from GO, or from transferring through Bank. These will evolve to their regular forms.

-> Transferring from GO is one-sided, it can go to Sun and Moon, but not back.

-> One of the unrevealed Alola Forms is Muk, who becomes a pure Water type, based on purifying the waste it's made of. A part of a trial is based on this idea, which makes you play a mini-game to transform a regular Muk into an Alolan Muk. The Muk is given to you by the Trial Captain, and you get to keep it.

-> Solgaleo and Lunala have exclusive Z-Moves, they are called "Dawn of the Sun" and "Dusk Bringer", and the Aether Foundation is interested in them.

-> Synchro is in the game, but not like Ash-Greninja. It's a bit more complex than that, and an important plot point.

-> Both the Aether Foundation and Team Skull are the bad guys, but on the post-game, Aether Foundation truly becomes a good organization.