Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 8 / ?]

I work at TPCI and got a copy of the game early

No.28552338 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's not fucking sorcery, screencap me bitches. Here's What I can say
Marshadow is a thing, but it's not what people say it is, it looks like a skeleton with swords for arms and legs. It evolves from a white dog, don't know the name because I have a japanese copy.

Split evolutions are a thing, In moon at least Rowlet becomes a fucking purple ninja cassowary out of nowhere.
Poplio becomes a viking walrus.
Litten becomes a lion with pants.

Your rival's starter gets the sun evo.
There's two fossils, and they are dinosaurs.
It's not that out of place since almost none of the fossil pokemon in previous regions were in the right locations.
The fossils are 3 stage and are gifted to you, the game assumes you keep them and gives you a mega stone for each.

The first fossil is a tyrunt-like thing with a simpler design that becomes a ceratosaurus, then a rock/steel ceratosaurus with metal parts. The mega looks like some deviantart oc humanoid anthro shit but the rest of the line looks pretty cool

The second fossil is a red dinosaur, it becomes a red carnotaurus with a white mullet, then a carnotaurus in metalic armor. The rival gets it so I don't know the mega.

Lunala is another forced capture, but Solgaleo appears in the story in a prologue cutscene, believe it or not the Ultra Beasts actually kill it, how's that for shock value?

The guy with Type: Null befriended an Aether scientist and after getting too involved grows the arm of an ultrabeast, you fight him in this state and eventually fight him again as a complete ultra beast to "save" him.

He says some emo shit but your character decks him right in the face for comedic value.

I'm at the graveyard now, someone is mourning their Pyroar, this game really fucking hates lions.