Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 11 / ?]

/ct/ character thread

No.28555786 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /vp/
So I enjoy posting in these threads, and they pop up once a day or so but aren't really organized. I figured to try and make place for this. Calling it /character thread/ right now, but if you have a better idea, let's hear them

The situation is this: A thread to come and post original characters, personal life-fantasies, vicarious or not; ANY sort of character you've been thinking about that lives in the pokemon world. Some variants on this I've seen over the last month are-
>So you wake up in the pokemon world and can either be a frontier brain or E4 member, which do you choose?
>What would your team be if you were a trainer
>You are now in the pokemon world but are an Ace Trainer and can only use 3 pokemon, will never win the league, and cannot become a gym leader. What do you do?
>Where would you want to live in the pokemon world and what would your job be?
>Trainer card threads of IRL occupation
>certain claim shoulder-bro threads

All of this stuff. So with this in mind, here are the (tentative) thread rules. Post, at minimum:
>Name or trainer type, or both (if you would rather say something like super-nerd instead of a name or your own "class")
>Home region
>Area of permanent, or otherwise current (or transient) residence
>Occupation
>Context information; what is the person's story?
>Pokemon team
>A relevant image. Of your bromon, of your trainer sprite, original artwork, or just something you find cozy and fitting. Trainer cards work too.
>Keep it comfy!

Be as specific as you can/want. The more detail, the better. Go all out on combining your occupation with pokemon team. In the future it could be fun to add editions to /ct/, like some of the specific variants listed above. I was a fan of the Ace Trainer variant, myself.

>lastly, if someone is possibly underage and posts something you find to be edgy, ignore it. Not everyone has the same taste, and taste changes over time. Remember to keep it comfy, anons.