Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[314 / 89 / ?]

We Fix Parts Of Pokemon We Don't Like (Part 2ish)

No.28606275 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright guys, last time I made this thread I accidentally started an angry mob by removing the 'W' from Wishcash's forehead (really didn't think that was going to be the edit people were going to hate). This time I have another concept (and will hopefully add more).

In this thread we 'fix' design parts of Pokemon we like so that we would like the design even more and discuss our thoughts on each other's edits.

The rules are simple:
>1:If you are going to present an edit you must post a picture of it ( do it however you want, it can be shitty, it can be great, just give us a visual

>2: The Pokemon you edit must be a Pokemon you like. The idea is to alter the things you don't like so that you like it even more.

>3: You should explain why you believe the Pokemon would benefit from the visual change (Bonus points for saying what you like about the Pokemon as is)

>4: I know this is /VP, but let's try to be civil.

I'll start. I love both of Rockruff's evos and really like the werewolf concept. That being said I think Wereruff would benefit so much buy getting that fucking edgy side bang removed.