Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 2 / ?]

No.28715098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Rhyhorn Racers don't appear at all in the games but are mentioned every time: Route 22, Route 9, TV of your house, even your mom is a Rhyhorn Racer
>Route 2 catch rate
>Exp. Share returned to work as it was on Gen I
>72 Pokémon introduced, most of them only appear in one place and are bad competitively
>your "friends" were a attempt to recreate the different ways in which people play Pokemon, but they made them wrong
>Trevor only compares Pokédexes and no matter how many Pokemon you have seen you always win, also he only battles twice: your first multi battle, and the last battle against rivals
>your main rival says that he's the son/daughter of two well-recognized trainers and half of his/her team is mostly PU mons. Also half of his/her team only have three moves
>Male trainers have a total of 102 clothes, most of which are recolors. Female trainers have 205
>after BW added Gym Leaders to the plot, XY divorced them to the plot exclyding Korrina, which appears many times before her last battle on Tower of Mastery
>Successor Korrina OST only appears once in the whole game and in a battle that can be finished in one turn
>Lumiose City controls (also the game-breaking bug)
>AZ is a failed attempt to recreate a plot-important character like N, even has a weird name
>Team Flare is only a cliche villanous team with a ridiculous purpose
>that forced shipping with Shauna even when you play as the girl
>"Gee I wonder if the guy with the red facial hair is Team Flare's leader. I also think that the very famous actress is the champion."
>Unnecessary Gen I pandering
>if you didn't have enough of Blaziken shoved to us with its broken HA again, it also gained a Mega Evolution, which is more broken than it, leaving Sceptile and Swampert in the oblivion until Hoenn remakes

I want to like it, but is hard.