Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

pokemon: good or bad?

No.28876849 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is it just me or is pokemon constantly on the teter-totering between being a shit game series, and a great one?
IMHO pokemon just never fully satisfies me. in any game ive played.

My favorite pokemon are: Crobat, Paras/sect, Ditto, Mewtwo, and thats it.

So why cant i enjoy playing the game with just my favoirtes? By the time i finally catch all the pokemon i like, the game is over and there isnt anything left to do. Take soul silver for example. By the time you reach Kanto, I could have easily gone to cerulean cave, and caught mewtwo with the master ball, Which i did do. However the game doesnt let you go into the cave until you've collected all 16 bages, and beaten the elilte 4. SO WHATNCAN I USE MEWTWO ON? WHO CAN I DECIMATE WITH HIS AWESOME POWER? nobody. execpt the few trainers i intentionally avioded so mewtwo and I have something to kill.
In X you dont get Ditto or Mewtwo until, again, you've killed everything there is to kill.

BUT worry not! for I have come up with a genuis solution! NEW GAME PLUS.
something that has existed almost as long as pokemon has. If you can just start the game over, and all pokemon in your old team go to your old box, and all your pokemon in your old box get transfered to your new box. Then all that stops me from useing Mewtwo on all the gyms and trainers is getting to the first pc

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!
some of you will say "you idiot, you cant use pokemon of higher level without the proper gym badge" to which i reply, yes... in the first playthrough. What if in new game plus, if your pokemon would obey you in the old game, then they will obey you in the new game?

Finally my dream team can be with me through out all of the game, not just the last 1% of it.